Indian Army Open Rally bharti Recruitment 2017 joinindianarmy.nic.in All States, army open rally www.joinindianarmy.nic.in army open bharti, army jobs 2017 Indian Army recruitment rally Bharti Schedule 2016-2017 . Indian Army Recruitment Rallies are conducted all over the year in different cities of different states. These Recruitment Rallies are the main source of filling the vacant posts of Soldier (Generianal Duty). Sports person and Musicians are also recruited through such rallies. For such rallies, the candidates don’t need to apply or send an application form months before the rally
Indian Army Open Rally bharti Recruitment 2017 joinindianarmy.nic.in How to Apply for Indian Army Rally jobs 2016?
- Applicants’ who are fulfilling the eligibility norms may appear in Indian Army Recruitment Rally along with the all essential enclosures such as qualification, age etc and copies of unattested passport size color photographs.
- To attend the rally aspirants need to register your-self with all basic details And Apply Online On Indian Army Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After registration you will get registration no. to use for a job fair registration.
- Aspirants are required to appear for the rally at the address given in official Notice.
There are various post for which open bharti are organised such as Soldier, Ground Duty (GD) Clerk, Technical, Technical (Aviation), Nursing Assistant, Veterinary Assistant, General duty Constable (General Duty), Constable (Clerk) & Constable (Tradesman), and store Keeper and other Non-Technical trades. The minimum qualification requires to participate in most of rallies is 10th class (High School Passed), Or Else 10+2 (Intermediate Passed)
. That’s it.
[Note:- The Following Dates, Rally Schedule and Indian Army Recruitment Open Bharti Details Are Verified From Army’s Official Website:- www.indianarmy.nic.in.]
Which Documents You Should Bring Along:- Kindly pay attention and check the document list before coming to recruitment rally (open rally).
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Or 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Marksheet (If required)
- NCC Certificate (if Any)
- Relation Certificate (If Any)
- Sport Certificate/other required documents
- 15 Passport size recent photograph.